Lucky Patcher is a great tool for Android to hack Android apps and games, block ads, modify app permissions, backup apps etc. Many users don’t know how to use Lucky Patcher app properly. So, we have created these instructions for you.
How To Remove License Verification and block ads:
step 1: You have to root your device to get started. click here to know how to root your device.
step 2: download Lucky Patcher at our site and install it on your android device.
step 3: Open Lucky Patcher Android app.
After opening lucky patcher you will see that the app will load all the apps that installed on your device.
Now select the app that you want to remove license verification.
You will see a menu with different options. Now select the “Open menu of patches” to continue.
Remove License Verification:
On that menu, press the button “Remove License Verification”
Now you will see another menu with different options for removing license verification. Select or deselect the patch that you want.
Now press the apply button to patch the app.
Now you will see another menu. Press the “Remove Google Ads” to continue.
On the next menu you will see two options. Just click on the “Patch to Remove Google Ads” button.
On that menu you will find many options to remove ads. All you need to do is that pressing on the “Apply” button.
Wait for a while to get the results.
You will get a successful results with details. Congratulations! Now you have removed license verification from your desired Android app or game.
How To Custom Patch:
– Tap the name of the application/Software and select “Custom Patch”;
– Run and test application with Internet;
– If you’re lucky, patch worked;
– To return the application to its original state, you need to tap “Remove ODEX with Changes” or “Restore”.
How To Change Permissions:
– Tap the name of the application/Software and select “Change Permissions”;
– Tap to Permission for disable (red);
– Tap to Permission for enable (green);
– You must tap Apply (Reboot).
How To Create Modified APK:
– Tap the name of the application/Software and select “Create Modified APK”;
– Select Patch for Modification of APK;
– Modified installation file will be in folder /sdcard/LuckyPatcher/Modified/ ;
– You should know that a rebuild APK file is not the same as the patch is already installed application. Since the as opposed to simply patch the application is very easy to test yourself to changes, and thus work correctly so fail The install will not.
Download now Lucky Patcher apk free at androidmobileos to enjoy power of this app.